Whether you're 8 or 88, there is still plenty to learn about our animals! By engaging in an educational activity, your unforgettable visit to our zoo will also be a highly educational one.
You can choose from one of the following activities.
- Presentation in the ’t Stekkie mini theatre by the Jungleclub Rangers Department together with an animal.
The Rangers enjoy sharing all they know about macaws, spiders, corn snakes, coypus and ball pythons, and give you the opportunity to admire them up close. (duration: 15 minutes).
- A visit from the Jungleclub Rangers during your get-together.
This would include the following animals: macaw, spider, corn snake, ball python. (duration: 30 minutes).
- The "Griezels" (creepiest animals) educational animal show in the ’t Stekkie mini theatre. (duration: 15 minutes)
Every once in a while, we all get scared. While you might be scared of ghosts, or of monsters living under your bed, others might get the shivers from strange sounds during a full moon. Once you've gathered your courage, are you really gutsy enough to come to ’t Stekkie? Meet Ouwehands Zoo's three creepiest animals.
- Exclusive feeding presentation at the giraffes (duration: 15 minutes)
With a group of max. 10 persons, you can meet the giraffes up close and personal!
- A feeding presentation at the giraffes, elephants or gorillas includes a presentation about the species. (duration: 15 minutes).