Before you visit Ouwehands Zoo, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
In order to ensure that your day out at Ouwehands Zoo will be an amazing experience, you can easily order online tickets via the ticketshop.
Food & drink outlets
During weekends, the food & drink outlets open at 10 am. The weekday opening hours are as follows:
- The Pandasia restaurant from 10 am.
- The RavotAapia hospitality from 10 am.
- Pássaro is closed from monday till friday.
The Jungle restaurant is closed.
Opening hours may vary as a result of the number of visitors that is expected.
Water features are an essential part of RavotAapia and other areas of the park. Therefore, please be aware that children may get wet. It is recommended to bring some dry clothes. Also, children's clothing can be bought at the Zoo Shop.
- Fewer animals may be visible to the public as from an hour before closing.
- Dogs are welcome, provided they are kept on a short leash.
- Due to construction work the Jungle Express (monorail) is closed indefinately .
Note: dogs are not allowed in Het Wad, the petting zoo (Kinderboerderij), the Theatre Tent and at the food counter of the Jungle restaurant. In RavotAapia, dogs are only allowed on the footpaths and on the terrace. The use of dog dirt clean-up bags is mandatory. You will receive these upon entering the park. Guide dogs and dogs of membership holders have free entrance.