Terms and conditions of memberships
- Children who turn 2 within the term of the membership will receive their own membership.
- You must pay for children aged 3 when purchasing a membership.
- Discounts at other amusement parks and zoos are only valid upon presentation of the discount coupons that you receive when concluding a membership. The terms and conditions, and the opening hours, of each park/zoo are listed on the discount coupons that you receive when concluding a membership. Discount coupons will be provided one time only in December for the coming year.
- Ouwehands Zoo Rhenen’s terms and conditions of memberships are provided once per address, regardless of any changing validity information concerning family members.
- Ouwehands Zoo reserves the right to charge an additional contribution during special events. It may transpire that the Ouwehands Jungle restaurant is closed due to celebrations and parties.
Ouwehands Zoo reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
The following terms are used in this membership holder regulations:
a. Ouwehands: the private limited company Ouwehands Zoo in Rhenen.
b. Ouwehands premises: the enclosed area within which the facilities, animal enclosures and the
parking facilities of Ouwehands are located.
c. Membership holder: everyone
possessing a valid annual ticket who, with or without the approval of Ouwehands, is present on the Ouwehands premises.
d. Regulations: these membership holder regulations.
By being present on the Ouwehands premises, the membership holder accepts the applicability
of the visitor regulations. Moreover, every sale and/or
issue of a membership is subject to the Regulations.
In the event of the violation of these Regulations, or should a fear thereof exist, Ouwehands is entitled to remove the
Membership holder in question and/or deny it entry to the Ouwehands premises
. Furthermore, in such a situation, Ouwehands may do everything Ouwehands considers necessary and/or
a. Only those in possession of a valid
annual Ouwehands membership will be permitted to enter Ouwehands;
b. An annual Ouwehands membership is personal and not transferable;
c. It is forbidden to be present on the Ouwehands premises without a valid proof of identity;
d. Memberships must be presented for control;
e. In the event of doubt, a request for proof of identity may be made at the box office or control point;
f. Ouwehands Zoo Rhenen’s terms and conditions of memberships are provided once
per address, regardless of any changing validity information concerning family members;
g. Parking spots will be issued on a first come, first served basis;
h. Subscription holders may make no claim to a parking spot;
i. Members pay a reduced parking fee of €3.50 per day, or have the
opportunity to purchase a parking subscription, In which case, your membership card serves as your
car park ticket;
j. Members must comply with Ouwehands’ visitor regulations. Should they neglect
to do so, Ouwehands reserves the right to revoke the membership without refunding
the membership fee;
k. Ouwehands Zoo reserves the right to charge an additional
contribution during special events;
l. It may transpire that the Ouwehands Jungle restaurant is closed due to celebrations and parties;
m. Upon presentation of their membership card, members will receive a discount on the admission to other NVD
parks. The NVD parks will determine the amount of the discount.
5. Final provisions
These Regulations and all disputes that may arise therefrom are subject to Dutch law exclusively.